Purchasing or selling a home is a big decision and so is the realtor you choose. I’m confident that the skills I bring to the table will help you and your family make the decision that is best for you. I accomplish this by working with you to understand your needs; then provide you with the necessary information to help make the right decision.
A little about me:
I have lived in the Fredericksburg Area now for over 10 years. Having 3 active children in sports, school church and various other activities has really been an asset to learning my way around the area and what the various subdivisions have to offer your family. My spouse has served in the United States Coast Guard for over 20 years. Because of the military lifestyle which requires constant moving, I have a unique understanding of the stresses caused when ‘up-rooting’ the family and moving to a new area. I fully understand the importance of having a Real Estate Consultant that understands and acknowledges the importance of moving to a new area. As your Real Estate Consultant my job is not to just find you a house but to find you the right place you will want to call “home”.
Added Value Services:
As your Real Estate Consultant some of the additional services I will provide to you are:
· A new comer package to help you become acquainted with the area.
· A questionnaire to provide helpful information on your desires and needs
· Explain the process of purchasing or selling a home and what should be expected
· Professional assistance with negotiating on contracts, this will help to make reasonable offers that are considered and/or accepted and not rejected.
· Setting up home inspections, appraisals and dealing with mortgage companies, insurance and title companies to insure everything runs smoothly.
· Final Walk through to assure the property is in the condition expected before closing.
· Attend the closing to assure everything is in order and expectations have been met.
Credentials & Professional Memberships:
· FAAR (Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors)
· VAR (Virginia Association of Realtors)
· NAR (National Association of Realtors)
· CSP (Certified Short Sale Professional)
· ALC (Associate Leadership Council)
· RALC (Regional Associate Leadership Council)
· CNEW (Chamber Network of Enterprising Women) Co-Chair for 2 years
· Active Member of the Fredericksburg Chamber of Commerce since 2003
· Self Employed for the past 25 years